Braces At Smile Makeover of LA – Get The Best Smile In Town
Braces are the best way to straighten your teeth. They are meant to help realign them to be even and to be in the place they are supposed to. If you want to get braces in Glendale CA, you need to know about the different types of braces and what may best suit you.
Type of Braces and Cost
- Traditional Metal Braces – These are the least expensive form of braces. However, they do look smaller now than they used to, and the new heat-activated archwires are helping the teeth to move quicker than they used to.
- Ceramic – Ceramic braces are meant to help blend into the teeth. While the size is the same as metal braces, it uses a tooth-colored set of wires to be less obvious. The feeling of having this is the same as the traditional option, but it moves the teeth faster. The brackets can stain teeth if you don’t care for your teeth well enough.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is one of the newest to be available, and it utilizes around 18 to 30 plastic aligners. They are custom-made to fit your mouth, and it is supposed to feel like a mouth guard. You will have them replaced every two weeks. Since it is nearly invisible, it is the perfect option, and most people love that they can eat with it on in peace.
- Lingual Braces – Lingual braces utilize traditional metal designs, but the brackets are inside of the teeth. These take much longer to readjust, but they are great because they can be hidden from the outside. It is also a much more expensive option, but it is still worth the money.
- Cost of Braces – Talking to your healthcare insurance provider can help you see if dental is covered. If your insurance doesn’t cover braces, understand that if it is medically required, these can be tax deductible. You can always ask for payment plans, plan ahead of time to save, or look for an orthodontic that is currently in training.
Braces for Adults
If you need braces in Glendale CA and you are an adult, understand that you aren’t alone. There are more than 1 million adults wearing braces. You probably may have crooked or crowded teeth, overbites or underbites, and maybe jaw disorders. Unlike children when they can take their time to get better teeth and save money until they are older, adults usually don’t have the time wait anymore. Some adults didn’t get their teeth fixed when they were younger. Talk to your dentist and find out how much it’ll cost, along with whether you seriously need braces or not. Asking about the best option for your teeth is important.
Braces for Kids
Getting your child’s teeth checked up now will allow you to see when they’ll seriously need braces, allowing you to save money until that time comes. The main benefit to getting them while they are young is to correct small problems like an overbite or underbite right away. It can guide the jaw as it grows to gain more teeth. You also limit any risk of damaging any protruding teeth.
There are two phases when giving a child braces. The first one starts as soon as possible, and the next continues when the orthodontic explains is the best time when all the teeth are forming and coming along at the right time.
Here at Smile Makeover, we’ll give you braces that will enhance your smile, give you confidence, and give you teeth you can be proud of.